Round Trip Battery Efficiency
*These are typical ranges: age and usage of batteries are key factors
Advantages of Lead Carbon batteries versus Lithium batteries and Lead-Acid:
- No BMS (Battery Management System) is needed to prevent over-charging and under-charging on a per cell basis.
- No thermal run-away risk of individual cells overheating, exploding, and burning.
- Much greater kW storage capacity per dollar compared with lithium. Approximately twice the storage capacity, or about half the price for the same kW capacity.
- Easy to carry modular system where each battery can be carried and put in place, without needing any lifting equipment.
- Suitable for On-Grid Hybrid and Off-Grid systems due to high discharge amperage capacity.
- No Cooling fans/system needed for lead-carbon batteries.
- Much higher energy density and longer life in the same size (or smaller) package compared with existing AGM / GEL and Flooded Lead Acid Batteries.
- No harmful and toxic gases coming off lead-carbon batteries.
For more information about Lead Carbon Batteries Contact Us via our Information Request Form
#101 – 2387 Dominion Rd
West Kelowna, BC V1Z 2Y4