Measures Battery Volts, Amps, Amp-Hours, Battery Percent Full, and Five Other
Reliability, accuracy and simplicity are key product objectives.
BMK from Magnum Energy
Monitoring your battery bank is easy with the Battery Monitor Kit (ME-BMK) from Magnum Energy. Acting as a “fuel gauge” for your batteries, the ME-BMK monitors their state of charge (SOC) and then provides this information in an easy-to-understand display via the ME-RC remote. With accurate SOC readings, you can avoid unnecessary battery recharging, saving on fuel and long-term maintenance costs.
Available readings from the ME-BMK:
- State of Charge (SOC) 0 – 100%
- DC volts
- DC amps
- Amp hours in/out
- Resettable amp hours out
- Total amp hours out
- Minimum volts DC
- Maximum volts DC
- Temperature compensated
- Auto detects input voltage
We like to use the PentaMetric on our larger systems as it offers a lot more capability than the TriMetric monitor. It can measure 1 or 2 battery systems with a common
negative. With one battery system, battery current plus two charging sources/loads can be measured.
- Complete system consists of 3 parts: Input unit (near batteries), Display unit (shown here) and Computer interface unit
- Monitor up to 3 shunts – Ex: measure total solar input and wind input independently in addition to monitoring battery “state of charge”PentaMetric
- Access the data with display unit up to 1000 ft from the batteries
- Optional computer interface with (Windows) software to control and read out all data
- Extensive system logged data
- Relay output to control generator or external alarm
- Audible and visual alarms for high and low battery conditionsFeatures: