View Online or Download an IPS Integrated Power Systems Product Catalogue (PDF) from the links below.
A properly designed Grid Tie System can have a positive effect on your utility bill!
- Generating your own power with a solar PV system is now an affordable option.
Solar PV prices have now dropped to a level that payback for your system could be
realized in as little as 8 years depending on system size, southern exposure and utility
- With both major utility companies, BC Hydro & Fortis Power, adopting the two tiered rate
schedule it makes sense to include solar in your energy plan.
- Most systems are mounted flush on the roof. This requires good southern exposure and
enough roof space available for the panels. Each kilowatt of solar PV requires
approximately 100 square feet of space.
- A solar electric system can last upwards of 30 years with little or no maintenance.
This type of system will add value to your home if you should decide to sell.
- Today’s systems are approximately 95% efficient with almost all the power generated
being utilized in your home and any excess being sent to the grid.
- Micro hydro and Wind systems are available. They are not listed in our catalogue as
each is site specific. Please call for an assessment.