KYOCERA HIGH EFFICIENCY MULTI-CRYSTAL SOLAR PANELS
The KD140 and KD255
Kyocera’s advanced cell processing technology and automated production facilities produce a highly efficient multi-crystal solar panel. The cells are encapsulated between a tempered glass cover and a back sheet to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions. The entire laminate is installed in an anodized aluminum frame to provide structural strength and ease of installation.
- Power source for summer vacation homes
- Microwave/Radio repeater stations
- Emergency communication systems
- Aviation obstruction lights
- Water quality & environmental data monitoring systems
- Pumping systems for irrigation & livestock watering
- Navigation lighthouses & ocean buoys
Quality Assurance: Kyocera multi-crystal photovoltaic modules exceed government specifications for the following:
- Thermal cycling test
- Thermal shock test
- Thermal freezing & high humidity cycling test
- Electrical isolation test
- Hail impact test
- Mechanical, wind & twist loading test
- Salt mist test
- Light & water exposure test
- Field exposure test
Kyocera has been building quality modules since 1975.
Now manufactured in North America.